As the holistic and alternative medicine fields expand, there’s never been a better time to get involved and develop your skill set through a Sound Therapy Diploma course. Whether you’re an occupational therapist, nurse, or just someone with an interest in relaxation therapies, the Sound Therapy Diploma courses on offer at The British Academy of Sound Therapy could really suit you. Read more to find out about our top 7 reasons to get involved…
1. Therapeutic sound has been seen to reduce stress and anxiety so by studying in detail you can help some of those people who are experiencing stress-related health conditions
2. Further health benefits of sound therapy include motor co-ordination and improved flexibility in body and mind. Read more by clicking here.
3. After the course you could run your own sound therapy practice which would bring freedom, creativity and independence – work as much as you want, when and how you want.
4. To start or develop your career as a complementary therapist in a fast-growing dynamic field
5. Gain an in-depth knowledge of how the mind, body and emotions respond to sound and music, so you can finally understand why one piece of music makes you tingle and another makes you cry.
7. Study with an expert in the field at an academy that has 20+ years of research and development behind it.
Interested and want to find out more about our courses?
Drop us an email on: email@example.com
or call us on 01243 544454