Sound Therapy Training Worldwide
International Sound Therapy Courses – BAST
We are not currently running any international courses due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
We love to work with people all over the world that are passionate about wanting to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of others. We teach methods that have been shown over 25 years to be effective and all of our methods are supported by research, making our courses among the most robust and highly respected in the therapeutic sound field today.
We are affiliated to the International Institute for Complementary Therapies (IICT) and the International Therapeutic Sound Association (ITSA), enabling you to work in a professional and supported way. Our sound and voice therapy courses would suit teachers; healthcare workers; artists, musicians and drama therapists; spiritual and holistic health therapists, group leaders and those completely new to the holistic/sound/voice therapy fields.
No experience is necessary.
- Dynamic, transformative and interactive 5 day intensive modules maximise in-class practical learning
- 4 months of lessons through our online ‘Learning Zone’ provides interactive coursework, articles, research, quizzes and other learning materials to take you through a deepening process with the instruments and techniques.
- Access to research, projects and business opportunities
- Ongoing webinar recordings and podcasts and videos support you through your case study process.
- Optional business growth programme through our ‘business in a box’ licensing and business growth seminars.
- Training for Trainers Programme for the right applicants, giving you the opportunity to join our team of trainers and further the BAST method across the world